• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

37'' Maxxis sticky trepadors

Damon

Well used tires....they all hold air fine and I havent seen any patches or plugs but I didnt look at every square inch of them. Going with a different tire....my sami with a 1.3 dosent have enough HP to spin these tires. Only been on one trip with them. $400 for all of them. If you want them shipped can put them on a pallet for you. There in Lufkin, Tx 75904 Text is best way to get in touch....936-674-9290

Attachments

• Sami build.jpg
    Sami build.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 387
Just a few hours away for some Treps. Its a weekend trip and there is a three day weekend coming up. New tires suppose to be here next Friday.

I have a buddy in longview that might be able to pick up....im in deep south Texas but really want em.

Come get them...New tires suppose to be here Friday. Want find a better deal on this type of tire.

Well used tires....they all hold air fine and I havent seen any patches or plugs but I didnt look at every square inch of them. Going with a different tire....my sami with a 1.3 dosent have enough HP to spin these tires. Only been on one trip with them. $400 for all of them. If you want them shipped can put them on a pallet for you. There in Lufkin, Tx 75904 Text is best way to get in touch....936-674-9290
Got a picture of the sidewall?