• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 37+ tires and wheels

muddinmetal said:
Lies!

They work in rocks and where they will suck, having a 42 instead of a 37 will definitely help.

The question will be can you clear them?
If he has 500 bucks for tires i bet he has a bfh and a grinder

And is anyone near Logan Martin Dam that would be interested in checking out/picking up some tires for me?

I have iroks on both my rigs and love them, my zj has 36's and it goes really well, actually goes better than my Yj, my Yj has 42's and they're pretty stiff and don't flex that great, I do run a little more air than my zj and Yj is lighter but I love my tars. I would buy em for sure plus ya already be In a 17 inch rim if ya don't like em and a 17 is easier to replace

I'd go with the irocks, for the money I doubt you find a better tire.. :dblthumb:

Talked to him earlier. He said he'd call me back. Nothing yet. So I guess I'm still looking?

The Luke said:
He pulled the ad. Guess I'm still looking.

That is your fault there. The second you saw that add you should have been hitting the road :****:

Now you are gonna be stuck with winnie tires for ever :fish:

muddinmetal said:
That is your fault there. The second you saw that add you should have been hitting the road :****:

Now you are gonna be stuck with winnie tires for ever :fish:
Lol I'm not about to drive 8 hours without making a deal. And some of us have to work.

Truth be told, the entire house has a wicked stomach bug right now. I've counted every tile on our bathroom floor three times.

I think these guys have me talked into a bigger set. I appreciate it man.

Found some. No longer looking.

c2a77f545e16f4cdeea53b65c49bc765.jpg