• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

37x12.50 tube in 39.50x15 tire

dodgecrawler2011

I have a small slice in my sidewall. And nobody round here wants to mess with it. I have a tube the says it fits up to a 37. The tire is old school tsl. I never run it on the street andI susually only run around 10psi. Will this tube works for me. Its laying on the shelf thats why I ask saves me $

No just normal lube on the tire bead and it seated up fine and I never had any issues with it . I've got a chaindrive rail also with 42s and tubes but they have the bolt in valve stems and never any problems with those either

Use the old drag racers trick put some baby powder in the tire before putting in the tube. That way the tube wont stick to the tire and tear it while it is in wrinkle mode or slips on the rim a little. :****:

Hate to bring this back up again but what size tube did you use. 37 inch tube was bad. And tired of waiting for the company to get back to me if they can get a new one

dodgecrawler2011 said:
that only comes out to a 31 correct? And that works in a 37?

They have worked for me. Without special ordering, that is all we have available in my area. After using them for snow tubing, it is amazing how big a tube will blow up.