• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 38 sticky falkens

cbrjeeper

Yes they are real stickies. They where only released to race teams. I have 5 , 4 are mounted on beadlocks and they are balanced. They have 1 fl ride at hardrock park on them and 5th tire and 5th rim have not been mounted or used. They are 5lug . Was on my jk. Tires worked awesome . Went up stuff i never could before. 38x13.5x17 they are big . Next to my 40in treps they are almost the same. Asking 3400 for all. I have close to 4k invested. I will sell tires and rims separate. But tires must sell first. Names charlie call txt or pm me. 727 455 5977 Im in largo fl 33770. Can ship on your dime. I am traveling to bham on the 15th and possibly to Tennessee if some one wants them up that way i can load and meet you. Working on pics to load. I can txt them to anyone. Thanks for looking

34024f4c495bb0d8b46ce94aaa2550db.jpg
d073bb7da53a7199ccc2807fb476d263.jpg
6dff5df81ecae0035a2a740f50ad7f29.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the help with the pics. The first pic shows the 38 falken next to my 40 comp treps both have around 10 psi for comparison

If any other info is needed or would like to verify tires from falken i can send detailed photos of numbers from side wall of tire. They do have a dot # due to the race manner they where intended for . But are considered a sticky compound and not intended for daily driving on the pavement.

I have a set and they work.
Good luck I'm having a hard time selling mine
I wish they made them in a bigger size

Hah. I was thinking the same thing.. must have been my lucky day. I dont post alot . But im on here almost every day. So i read alot of opinions.. including some of his. ;D

It would be 5 tires 2k. These are brand new. Its a steal for a sticky compound imo and they hook up nice
Im driving to bham nxt week i can bring them to ya

Friday bump. Anyone interested north of fl lmk. I can load them up. Also could meet at hawk pride event on the 23rd. 24th is the iron bowl so doubt ill be doing anything other than watchin the tide roll.