• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 39” reds (sold to bronco72 again)

jeeptj99

Tired of them being in the shop
39" reds
Decent tread
$1000
Chattanooga area
65544a0402f269c703bd285ee1f6a184.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: 39" reds

Interested could you shoot me some more pictures 770 8560334

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

P said:
Are these Sold? Need verification so I can delete

Yes thay are mine. I bought them from another member on here travis picked them up for me. He felt the need to screw with me by posting them again. So yes thay are sold

P said:
Are these Sold? Need verification so I can delete

Dont touch, last time you killed half the threads :rolf: :rolf:

Bronco72 said:
Yes thay are mine. I bought them from another member on here travis picked them up for me. He felt the need to screw with me by posting them again. So yes thay are sold

i mean if he's got cash :flipoff1:

muddinmetal said:
Why do you delete anything on here?

Because if it goes for years and years..... I will crash the whole MF'n site trying to clean up old posts. Ask me how I know :flipoff1:

P said:
Because if it goes for years and years..... I will crash the whole MF'n site trying to clean up old posts. Ask me how I know :flipoff1:

I like seeing what things sell for and being able to recall if something was listed previously

ugh...Eric gets all the good deals.... How many dang sticky tars do you need?!

i hav some reds for sale they are like new ,1 is new .i am picture challenged or i would post them

rockwell 1 said:
i hav some reds for sale they are like new ,1 is new .i am picture challenged or i would post them

Send me your pics and ill post them up for ya 502-827-2180

i hav 5- reds 1 -new other 4- hav 3 or 4 rides on them. 1 of the four has a bad cut in the side that will need vulcanized i am in nashville $1400