• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 39.5X13.50 X17 IROKS WITH ALUM. BEADLOCKS *NEW*

Patriot Customs

As you can see, I have a brand new set of 39.5 x 13.50 x 17 Bias Ply Iroks for sale. The tires are mounted on 17x9 Poison Spyder Beadlocks. The lug pattern is 8 x 6.5 with a 3.5" offset. Wheels also have a fresh gloss black powdercoat. If you notice in the pictures, you will count 6 total tires. 4 new Bias ply, 1 new Radial, and 1 very used TSL Bias ply (39.5x15x17). The Radial and TSL are not mounted on wheels. I am located in Dubois,Pa 15801. I am willing to separate if need be. Not open to any trades unless its for a brand new set of 42s or larger. I will be taking a loss at this price but now have running gear that will accommodate larger tires so why not!

All 6 tires and wheels $3300

6 tires only $1800

I will be traveling to EOR in Tennessee sometime this week so if you are interested and live near by I can bring them with me and deliver.
Ryan (814) 591-5300

Patriot Customs said:
I know I priced these to sell..... :popcorn:

Not really.... I've been tire shopping for about 3 months and you are on the high end of the scale. You are pretty much asking retail for the tires.

SBC.CJ said:
Not really.... I've been tire shopping for about 3 months and you are on the high end of the scale. You are pretty much asking retail for the tires.

I'm finding that this tire in a bias ply goes for about $420 and the radial goes around $550. That being said, I know you may be able to find them somewhere else cheaper. Im not claiming that I got a smoking deal on them, I just figured at that price, I was throwing in the Radial for nothing. If you would, please forward me some of your contacts for purchasing tires. Maybe I can save some money on my next set. Thanks in advance!

These Wheels and Tires are still brand new and still needing a home.
New price: $2200 takes all.

If interested, please call or text, as I rarely have time to get on this site anymore.

Thanks,

Ryan
814-591-5300

Wheels have been separated and sold. Asking $1500 for all 6 tires.

(4) 39.5 x 13.50 x 17 Bias Ply NEW
(1) 39.5 x 13.50 x 17 Radial NEW
(1) 39.5 X 15 X 17 Bias Ply USED