• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 39.5x16.50x17 with 17in steel beadlocks fs/trade

Jshelton

As the title says. Tires are basically new been on four rides one has been vucanized professionally. All holds air and in very good shape. Wheels are 8x6.5. Will sale for 2200 or trade for 38.5 to 42 on 17in wheels. Located in middle TN call.or text with ? (931)2243942 thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    422.2 KB · Views: 143
rpf500 said:
WHY DO YOU NOT LIKE THEM?
WHAT TIRES YOU LOOKING FOR?
I had reds before these so mayb that's why I don't like them. I think they are great tires, but I think my rig may be too heavy for them possible. I'd like to have reds, treps, tsl, ltb. Would like to continue to run a 17" wheel tho

what's the width of the wheels? 17 X ? possibly interested if it's between 10" and 12" diameter

fungi25 said:
what's the width of the wheels? 17 X ? possibly interested if it's between 10" and 12" diameter
they are 10 inchs wide best that I can tell with a measuring tape

Jshelton said:
I had reds before these so mayb that's why I don't like them. I think they are great tires, but I think my rig may be too heavy for them possible. I'd like to have reds, treps, tsl, ltb. Would like to continue to run a 17" wheel tho

I've got 2 39" Reds in really good shape I am looking to sell. They were on the rear. Not cuts, and standard Krawler cracking. We tore a sidewall on one last weekend and are going to go bigger is only reason looking to unload. Let me know if interested and I can get some pics to ya.