• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 39 krawlers or 40" treps

lay

NOT FOR SALE
Like the title says I'm in the market for some let me know what y'all got or where I can get a set

Re: 39.5 krawlers or 40" treps

lay said:
I'll have a brand new set in a week or two :flipgotcha:

they are only 39's jackass.. not 39.5 thats what i was making fun of you about.... :flipper:

Re: 39.5 krawlers or 40" treps

A good arm wrestling match will solve this! :popcorn:

Don't expect to find new krawlers, they are just getting production going again for the first time since early this year. They have about 300 backorders to fill though. No clue on Maxxis, should be some used sets around. People are holding on to their used Krawlers because since they are not shipping new ones they can't replace em.

Just got off the phone with a source who can get half treads but not full :indianajones:

lay said:
Just got off the phone with a source who can get half treads but not full :indianajones:

Yeah they made half treads a while back, but not many people want em. You can get KRT-B's but they are more of a desert tire.

lay said:

Half treads Bring the SUCK for our type of wheelin... Should have seen Coles buggy on hosepipe... :****:

CheapJ7 said:
Half treads Bring the SUCK for our type of wheelin... Should have seen Coles buggy on hosepipe... :****:

Thats because I wasn't driving and my half treads were a couple years old and had seen a good bit of comp use. I would still run half treads over a non sticky any day.

Cole said:
Thats because I wasn't driving and my half treads were a couple years old and had seen a good bit of comp use. I would still run half treads over a non sticky any day.

agreed.. half treads over non stickies any day.. Daniel had her on the mat at they just don't seem to clean at all...

wontwork said:
Speaking of hosepipe, when are we going back?

well, lay doesn't have a rig (yet), mattB sold his, mine isn't running right, and yours isn't finished...sooo

guess we could go Down it on the Fiddys... booyang skully

CheapJ7 said:
well, lay doesn't have a rig (yet), mattB sold his, mine isn't running right, and yours isn't finished...sooo

I was just meaning the area in general.

CheapJ7 said:

Drove by matBs yesterday and the buggy was still sitting there.
Whats the deal with that? :dunno:

what about friday?? i've got a 4wheeler, dualsport, and fiddy.... im ready when yall are...