• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 39" red label Krawlers

You don't have any worn out Creepy crawlers do you. I am looking for just 2 tires.

Cole said:
You don't have any worn out Creepy crawlers do you. I am looking for just 2 tires.

nope still running the same 4...the sidewalls don't rip out of these. :spin:

GStone said:
nope still running the same 4...the sidewalls don't rip out of these. :spin:

I heard that, I tell them every day they need to make them stronger.

It's a trade off I had to take. Maybe I'll snap a pic of the stack of Krawlers I've got with 90% or better tread and shoe size holes in them. They don't like rock bouncing, but for anything else they rule.

GStone said:
It's a trade off I had to take. Maybe I'll snap a pic of the stack of Krawlers I've got with 90% or better tread and shoe size holes in them. They don't like rock bouncing, but for anything else they rule.

Hell bring them with you to Morris mountain, I will take them and have them fixed.

Cole said:
Hell bring them with you to Morris mountain, I will take them and have them fixed.

there ain't no fixin' these. I've got to take a pic or two now.

If this can be fixed, I am sure your tires can
BOGGER.jpg

GStone said:
there ain't no fixin' these. I've got to take a pic or two now.

Bring them, that makes it challenge. If nothing missing. Drill holes, Stitch them up with heavy fishing line, and tube them. If nothing else, a great conversation piece.

Ted's Tire said he could fix them.... quote "As long as you can't throw a cat through the hole"

I know where there is a set of 40" Pro Comps on 20" beadlocks for sale in this guys garage. He's got a great deal on them. I can call him if you want them... :dunno:

Im interested in the tires, the drama is extra :flipoff1:
Seriously, post up pix of the damaged ones as well as the ones for sale or email please. :drinkers:

Greg I would like the ones that have the shoe sized holes in them. I'll pay the shipping on them and get themout of your way. Let me know what I have to do to make this happen. I have fixed some big holes and all I need is a spare anyway.

Blase said:
Greg I would like the ones that have the shoe sized holes in them. I'll pay the shipping on them and get themout of your way. Let me know what I have to do to make this happen. I have fixed some big holes and all I need is a spare anyway.

Hey I got 1st dibs on them.

Cole said:
Hey I got 1st dibs on them.

Now that's some funny ****!

Don't you work at the BFG plant? :dunno:

If so can you get me some new Krawlers thumb.gif. molaugh Or fix these for me before they ship :flipoff1:. loller.gif :spin:

Blase said:
Now that's some funny ****!

Don't you work at the BFG plant? :dunno:

If so can you get me some new Krawlers thumb.gif. molaugh Or fix these for me before they ship :flipoff1:. loller.gif :spin:

Just because I work there doesn't mean they hook me up with tires. I have to get them just like everybody else does.