• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 39" red label Krawlers

Cole said:
I heard that, I tell them every day they need to make them stronger.

Do they let you buy them since you work there? Hook your self you one weekend with a super set with renforced side walls loller.gif.

Greg I don't mean to steal your thread but... Do they still make the deep tread Krawlers or only the half depth?

Blase said:
Do they let you buy them since you work there? Hook your self you one weekend with a super set with renforced side walls loller.gif.

Greg I don't mean to steal your thread but... Do they still make the deep tread Krawlers or only the half depth?

No, I have to get them the same way everyone else does. If I could sneak them out I would.
Yes, they still make the Deep tread Krawlers, we just built around 200 in the last week.

Cole said:
No, I have to get them the same way everyone else does. If I could sneak them out I would.
Yes, they still make the Deep tread Krawlers, we just built around 200 in the last week.

Thanks for the info!! I was told that they did not make the deep's anymore goos to know. You are a better man than me! I would be bribing someone to atleast let me by a set.

Blase said:
Thanks for the info!! I was told that they did not make the deep's anymore goos to know. You are a better man than me! I would be bribing someone to atleast let me by a set.

Yeah I give them hell. What really sucks is watching them put a knife through the sidewall because there is a minor defect, that 98% of people would never recognize.

Cole said:
Yeah I give them hell. What really sucks is watching them put a knife through the sidewall because there is a minor defect, that 98% of people would never recognize.

That was my next question... do they ever have blims laughing1. Oh well i guess that's why they cost so much. How many come out messed up? Can you fish them out of the trash?

Blase said:
That was my next question... do they ever have blims laughing1. Oh well i guess that's why they cost so much. How many come out messed up? Can you fish them out of the trash?

Nope BF goodrich doesn't sell Blem tires. They have all the scrap tires shipped out and they cut them up I believe. I wish I knew where they went.

Cole said:
Just because I work there doesn't mean they hook me up with tires. I have to get them just like everybody else does.
Answering that question has bound to have gotten old by now...

bigsilly said:

It is good to have him making them though. When you order a set you can text him and ask are you making full depth reds today? It is fun!

bigsilly said:

It doesn't bother me. I really wish we still had family day so I could take all you guys and show you how the tires are built.
Most people think you just pour rubber in a mold, if yall only knew.

Sorry Greg!! TO get back on track I would still like the ones that you have with a hole in them!!! I am guessing Cole is closer to you though :flipper:. Have ou sold them yet :dunno:?

Cole said:
It doesn't bother me. I really wish we still had family day so I could take all you guys and show you how the tires are built.
Most people think you just pour rubber in a mold, if yall only knew.

That would be awesome. coudl we work that tour out for like say Walker Co. Center of Technology. Welding teacher and his students. ;D

wontwork said:
That would be awesome. coudl we work that tour out for like say Walker Co. Center of Technology. Welding teacher and his students. ;D

Id take a Feild Trip for that. :afro:

No worries on messing up the thread...they are sold...If I can fit one in the trunk of an Mercedes S500 I'll bring a fubar'd one to Jellico and someone can see if they can fix it. I've got one that has exactly 500 yards of wear on it before it ripped the sidewall all the way around to the tread pattern.