• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 4.0 (with all accessories) and AX15 transmission for sale

BLT94YJ

I have for sale a 4.0 out of my 94YJ, motor has about 30k miles on it since rebuild, the last 6 years it has been used only for wheeling. Motor does blow white smoke when high revving but runs perfect other than that, I'm not sure whether this is due to an exhaust leak or a gasket, quite frankly it runs good so I don't give 2 shits. :woot:

4.0 and transmission Includes all accessories and a nice aftermarket header (not installed). Also included is the bell housing and AX15 transmission. Transmission has trouble shifting into the gears I'm not sure whether this is due to the clutch/internal, but it does work. Motor/Transmission are still in the jeep and you can hear it run if you are interested until I do my 5.3 swap at the end of June. Parts will only be sold as the whole package and all connected. Pretty much a win win.

Jeep running is located in Kennesaw, GA and pickup will be from Ft. Oglethorpe, GA where the swap will be done. If you want the motor after looking at it and running it we can work out details from there.

I would like $650.

Alex
404-702-9069 (text preferably)

if you want pictures of a 4.0, here's a link.

www.google.com