• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 4) 37 Irok swampers and bolt on beadlocks 5x5.5

bbounds

I have 4) 37x13.5x15 Irok swampers about 75 to 80% tread left. wheels are 15" steal beadlocks. I am looking for $900obo. I am going to choccolocco this weekend can drop off on the way. Located in Florida.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Attachments

• tire.JPG
    tire.JPG
    189.4 KB · Views: 56
Ill measure them today they belong to my brother and hes out of town. I think they are a little short of a true 37 tho.

I would also be up for a trade. Dana 300, hi pinion 60 front, coil overs what you got.

i have 2 fox 16" coilovers with resevores not sure on the spring rate

Try again still for sale. I am going to Morris mountain the weekend of March 3. I will consider trades coilovers, t-case etc.

I had inteded on getting these from you, but dang them chicken farmers who say thay broke can't be saying it today. they kept all my monies in Mt.Hope at that chicken snake tire kicking farm up dair. I had tried to hide 40 dolla to get me gas and food on way home, but it was gone too when I went to pay and had to wash them dishes at the waffle house. Luckily that gave me some gas monies too so I could get home to my wife and chilrens.. :****:

How much fo the tires only dont need the wheels? I got a buddy that could use these.

May have them sold if it falls thru then I may seperate. No thanks on the winch.

bbounds said:
May have them sold if it falls thru then I may seperate. No thanks on the winch.

Aight let me know so i can tell my buddy a price. Think he was hoping to work something out on them and have you bring them to Morris Mt if possible.