• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 4-39.5x13.5-16.5 IROKS on h1's

kpimo

Tires still have pretty good tread on them. All exhibit typical cuts and abrasions associated with rock crawling. One of the tires has a couple of "worse" spots in the sidewall and does have a slow leak. Slow enough that I never bothered to fix it. (See pic below for evidence of the sidewall damage).

The rims are recentered (pressed 8lug) h1s from trail worthy fab. They are powdered coated satin black and do have PVC inserts. They are in very good shape with very little signs of wheeling. They only made one real trip. One rim does have one spot where a little rock damage was done recently. See pic below. This is the worst spot on any of the four.

Included in this deal are four yet to be welded in rock rings. The rings are starting to get a little surface rust from sitting in storage.

These are located in DeRidder, La. It's a great place to visit but if its a little too far, maybe we can work something out.

$1200

text for more details @ three three 7-eight 42-niner niner 30!

Kent

Pics
uzaruha3.jpg

4azyrahe.jpg

8avuju3e.jpg
9anepyte.jpg

I've got something pending on these. Will still have the tires but am probably going to swap the rims. Will post new pics and info once I get them swapped around.