• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired ***4.5" ZIRCONIA FLAP DISCS – MADE IN GERMANY – $1.79***

Roark Supply

Premier Grind Flap Discs – German Quality and Reasonably Priced

We've found a flap disc that rivals our best seller. Customers who have used them are telling us they're twice the flap disc. These premier quality flap discs are made in Germany and come in 36 Grit, 40 Grit, 60 Grit, 80 Grit, and 120 Grit. Available in Type 27 and Type 29.

4.5FlapDiscs-GM-2T.jpg

4.5FlapDiscs-GM-3T.jpg

• Multiple layers of zirconia cloth flaps constantly expose new sharp points to the work surface
• Laminated by state of the art automated equipment with reinforced fiberglass backing that wears with the flaps
• Balance tested to eliminate vibration and provide a smooth cutting, long lasting sanding tool.

At $1.79….that's an über deal!
images

Give 'em a try…here's an incentive!! On any order, we'll include two German-Made flap discs at no charge. To qualify for the giveaway, orders must include Premier in the COMMENTS section and please specify the type and grit.

LIMITED TIME OFFER

***Roark Supply is a leading provider of abrasives used by fabricators, as well as off-road and custom car enthusiasts.

HAPPY LEAP DAY!!

leapday_1456759441066_657502_ver1.0.jpg

Don't miss out…go ahead, take the LEAP and give these Made in Germany flap discs a spin. Don't forget to enter [size=14pt]PREMIER in the Comments section and we'll send you two of these flap discs for free. Bonus is good on any order...any products.

Bonus giveaway ends Friday, March 4 at midnight PST.

P.S. Check out the newly launched
Cut Off Wheel and Flap Disc Combo…which includes these Made in Germany flap discs. [/size]

Re:

How long are these taking to get shipped? Where are they being shipped from.

Re: Re:

mdo817 said:
I think Cali I got my order less than a week. Don't really remember though but wasn't super long.

Re:

mdo817 said:

We're shipping from Orange, CA and UPS Ground generally takes about a week to deliver orders to the Southeast. Looks like that held true for Jacob's order. :)

The clock is ticking…

Deadline.jpg

Bonus giveaway ends TONIGHT at midnight (PST)…don't miss out on extra flap discs.

To qualify, enter PREMIER in the Comments section

Just ordered this morning. I'm eager to see how these do - the Freud ones from Home Depot suck and are expensive.

Markrobinson said:
Just ordered this morning. I'm eager to see how these do - the Freud ones from Home Depot suck and are expensive.

Thanks for your order, Mark! We shipped it out this morning and you should receive it on Wednesday. :)

That was quick! Can't wait to get out there and see what I can do to a 14 bolt.

We're getting great feedback on these German-made flap discs…have you tried them yet?

Damn...I could spend a pile of $$ with you. Awesome site!

How do these compare to the Cubitron?

Folks are telling us these are as good as flap discs selling at 2x and 3x the price.

JUMBO! JUMBO! JUMBO!

We now offer our German Made zirconia flap discs in a Jumbo (HD - high density) size. The Premier Grind Jumbo Zirconia Flap Discs are thicker and longer wearing than our regular Premier Grind flap discs, but still the same great quality.

A "sehr gut" (very good) deal at just $2.79