Sold/Expired 4 Barrel Propane conversion kit ***SOLD***

Freightpimp

Incomplete kit...needs hoses and fittings. $375
a2y2y2a6.jpg
debaje6y.jpg
e9aty9en.jpg
te4ype3u.jpg

Re: 4 Barrel Propane conversion kit

any Idea if It will work on a big block or is it small block application?

Man I'm not really sure. I'll try to look into it for you.

Ok thank you

And if you don't mind me askin I see the converter and the vaccum lock out. Takin it no carb? Gotta route lines to the carb for injection? And cooler lines threw the converter to keep it from freezing up

I talked to my buddy (who knows a ton more than I do) and he says it will run a big block. It's made to use a Quadrajet base, which I do have and will be happy to include. As far as the rest...well what you see is what I have.
e3ehagyr.jpg
yhabudej.jpg
There's the carb that will work with it.

ok thank you I deal with propane machines a lot at work that's why I was asking lol where you located bud

SHELBS44 said:
And if you don't mind me askin I see the converter and the vaccum lock out. Takin it no carb? Gotta route lines to the carb for injection? And cooler lines threw the converter to keep it from freezing up

The very first picture is the "carb" aka mixer.

I've read somewhere that these x-450 will support a bit more power than impco 425 (what most people run). don't know how accurate that is though.

Thank you I actually didn't know that all my experience is with equipment not on trucks so every one I see has a carb along with the converter so it can be piped in. Do you think that will hold a 500 hp 454 TBIToy?

And btw ain't just trying to ask questions let me check at work we actually have a Madison branch see what'll cost to get it sent to me

Re: Re: Re: 4 Barrel Propane conversion kit

SHELBS44 said:
Thank you I actually didn't know that all my experience is with equipment not on trucks so every one I see has a carb along with the converter so it can be piped in. Do you think that will hold a 500 hp 454 TBIToy?

You'd probably need a dual mixer kit for that. There is a good thread on here about propane and propane engines

Not yet buddy I ain't had time to go to the shop since we'd I should know something tomorrow morning though

Sounds good.

Who do you work for (RSC) so I can get directions?

Thompson caterpillar I just gotta get back to the shop to see if they can send it to me on one of our trucks save a butt load in shipping lol

lol that's what I was hoping to hear our supervisor over parts and shipping aint here today if he aint back by tomorrow im just gonna say heck with it and work something else out maybe just make the trip you got a number I can just txt you at and we can work it all out? ill give you a shout when I see what he says tomorrow or whether ill just come there

I live in Ttown. Ik it ain't but a few hours but hard to get away with work lol