• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 4 fox air shocks

NGa Buggy

I have a set of 4 fox air shocks. they are 2.0x14 and have only been used for mock up. was building a buggy with them, installed them new and never finished the buggy. Looking for $750 plus shipping. the only trades I would be interested in would be a hydro steering kit for a chevy with one ton. they are located in chattanooga tn

post some pics and then send me a shipping price for the other 2 . shipping to 25704

nevermind I found brand new ones on fleabay for $216 each shipped, unless you want to beat their price by 25%

post some pics up of the ones you have. You say they were just for mockup, did you add oil and N2? have they ever been used ? reason for asking about being used is I looked at some other items on here that was stated new never run but they had mud on the rubber stoppers. If you say they are new I expect NEW out of the box condition. Go ahead and get some good quality pics up and pm me a shipping quote to 25704 and I will make my decision after reviewing the pics

No oil or n2 was ever added to them. I opened the box put them on the buggy and never finished it. The buggy never even had a motor in it. The buggy got rolled around a little in the shop bit that was it never left outside. I can email you pics if you send me your email I have no way of posting pics at the moment