• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 4-in-1 Tachometer - SOLD

kickdeez

Update 12/22/15: All are SOLD

Description:
5" electric 4-in-1 Tachometer (10,000 RPM)
Voltage gauge (8-16 V)
Oil pressure gauge (0-100 psi) and sending unit (1/8" NPT)
Water temperature gauge (105-250 Degrees Fahrenheit) and temp sensor (1/8" NPT)
White gauge face
5 different LED back light colors
Internal shift light
Mounting bracket

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62ro3k7j1ME

Re: 4-in-1 Tachometer

Can u call or text me with some more info 409 392 5010 kody

The summit gauge is very similar; however, the summit gauge only comes with one backlight color (red), and it has that red cover for the shift light. I wasn't a fan of the red, which is why I decided to go this route.

Not sure on the warranty. I'll check on that.

NATTY-CADDY said:
Is this the same ones on EBay for $50 free shipping?

You mean like the ones in your link?... If your going to ask a question like that, at least provide some back up.

I haven't found this particular gauge anywhere. Most 4-in-1 tachs don't have the gauge combo I need (oil pressure, battery voltage, and water temp). OR, if they do, most of them are in different units like Bar, Celsius, etc. Furthermore, most of them look very "ricer" (in my opinion) with carbon fiber, huge side-mounted shift lights, and "Type R" emblems, etc. This one has the clean, simple look I was searching for. The only thing close to it I have found is the one in the summit link someone else posted above. If you found this one for cheaper than what I have it listed for, let me know before I place my order on Friday. $150 is my cost for this gauge (including overseas shipping) from the manufacturer. There is no markup on this.

Order placed on Friday. 1 sold this morning. 2 still available.

Just sold the second tach. 1 still available.

These are being shipped tomorrow. 1 still available.

rnou1rM.jpg

Neh4Jq1.jpg

Jn8AwxH.jpg

aR5MUAN.jpg

6fU5VAW.jpg

lai5S5R.jpg

uUdnbDy.jpg

Bumping this back up...Still available. This is a good working unit. I have had no issues with mine and it worked great during fall crawl. Install was a breeze, and clean. This is an all electric unit, so no pain-in-the-ass capillary tubes to run through the cab. Switch out your sending units, connect a few wires and you're up and running.

Back up to the top. This would make a great Christmas gift.

Get rid of all those poorly lit, barely visible, partially functioning gauges and buy this tach. Consolidate your drivetrain's vitals into one unit. It is perfect for that winter dash cleanup project!

GMk31IA.jpg