• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired (4) NEW 16"x 2-1/2" FOX COILOVERS WITH IBP AND DSC

Patriot Customs

These coilovers were purchased at the beginning of the year with hopes of finishing my rig this summer. It took a lot of convincing with the Vendor and Fox to build these for me. Due to the complexity of the build, FOX was unsure of selling them to the average "Joe" like myself. So basically at the time these were not an off the shelf item and it took nearly 16 weeks to receive. I originally seen this shock on Ian's Red Rockbouncer that he built on EXTREME 4X4. I'm not sure if this shock is currently available on the shelf now or not. I had them built to compliment an ULTRA 4 and Hillkilling wheeling style. I hate to part with them since I waited so long but I don't see any hopes of my rig being completed in the near future. As you can see, I only ever took one out of the box. The remaining three are still in the original packaging. If you are interested, please feel free to text or call at anytime.

Asking: $3500

16" x 2.5"
Internal Bypass
Dual Speed Adjustment
Dual Rate Spring Kit

Ryan
Dubois,PA 15801
814-591-5300

Iv got a **** load of springs but think they are all for two inch shocks. I'm going to measure my ID of the springs tomorrow. I think they are 2 1/2 but I think that means they will fit two inch shocks. Will you check the OD of your shocks? Thanks

halcat said:
Iv got a **** load of springs but think they are all for two inch shocks. I'm going to measure my ID of the springs tomorrow. I think they are 2 1/2 but I think that means they will fit two inch shocks. Will you check the OD of your shocks? Thanks

They are 2.5"

Would you like to sponsor a junky ass samurai in Alabama with these bad boys? Man, I will give you all kind of good words when Madram or Busted Knuckle ask about it.

Damn. I think I need these. And I'm only 2 hrs away. But I also need wheelsntires. I'd say glws but I kinda hope you still have them when I've got funds.

Beerj said:
Damn. I think I need these. And I'm only 2 hrs away. But I also need wheelsntires. I'd say glws but I kinda hope you still have them when I've got funds.

Jon, I have some wheels and tires for you too! thumb.gif I will even deliver them.

I'd like to have these, but I checked on King shocks like these and they are just as little bit more with springs included. I don't know which is better but King shocks with springs are just about 40 bucks more per shock ( plus tax). ???? That's m y excuse.

halcat said:
I'd like to have these, but I checked on King shocks like these and they are just as little bit more with springs included. I don't know which is better but King shocks with springs are just about 40 bucks more per shock ( plus tax). ???? That's m y excuse.

You are correct on pricing. Make me an offer. Maybe you wont need to have an excuse anymore! thumb.gif

Wish you'd had these for sell sooner Glws and y'all will not be disappointed in these shocks they are badass like riding a titty in a field full of marshmallows :****: I love mine

NTIDWELL said:
they are badass like riding a titty in a field full of marshmallows

That's creative marketing! If I ever buy new shocks (mine will be Gabriel's, nothing this nice) that's how I will explain to my wife what they will do for the jeep. molaugh