• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 4 runner rock crawler

85toyo

Posting this for a friend. Contact Mike if you are interested.
This is a 1988 Runner with a lot of custom work done. (has some dents and dings\scratches) It is leaf spring front and rear with bumps all the way around. It flex's really well. Motor runs really well doesn't miss a beat. Timing belt has been done and there is 200k on the ticker.
AC and heat
Automatic
22re 4cyl
Straight axle conversion
PSC hydraulic assist steering
14' Bilstein 5125 shocks in all four corners
Dirty 30 Chromoly axle shafts in front
5.29 Yukon gears with grizzly locker in front, and spool in rear
ATX, "Slab" bead locks, brand new (some rock rash on rings)
36in Super Swamper Iroks, brand new
Stereo and amp
Heavy duty bumpers with 12k winch
Yellow Top optima
8 gal fuel cell
LED Rock lights
All exterior lights replaced (not just the bulb fixtures and all)
Bobbed 12inches
I'm sure there is more just all I can think of right now. The interior is really good shape for age. It drives really well on the street could be daily driver. I'm looking for trades as well: boats, campers, cars, wave runners, ect.
Located in Birmingham al
Call Mike 205 960 6804
$7000

bb6660ff.jpg

852a1283.jpg

37f8b5cd.jpg

d35b355e.jpg

39bfaad4.jpg

Gosh damn that's sweet some beach! Not that I can afford it but just for kicks what kinda cash price you talking? hitit :****:

saw this rig parked in your driveway a few weeks ago and it looked siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick. i love the look of these old 4runners.GLWS

wannabe said:
saw this rig parked in your driveway a few weeks ago and it looked siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick. i love the look of these old 4runners.GLWS

Thanks!

I just joined the forum so you can pm me if anyone would like more info. Thanks Jacob for posting this.

Iv seen this truck around it is built right and well worth the money u couldn't find another one anywhere like it. Good luck with the sale