• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

4 seat Landcruiser on Rockwells

rocfun

CUSTOM FABRICATION
Chance came to me a few months ago and was interested in building a 4 seater. He had a nice samurai buggy that would climb anything but was not family friendly. He really didnt want to redo the entire samurai and have a 4 seater with a 4 cylinder.
He looked around and found a Landcruiser with a good parts list to turn into a 4 seater so his wife and 2 sons could have fun in the woods with him.
While it was not lacking in American Pride it was lacking a backseat and wheelbase. So we decided to stretch the wheelbase to 118" , add a backseat, and throw some new tubing on her.
BEFORE..

SAAAAAAAAAAWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FlatlandFSJ said:
So is the HVAC ducting the key to the rooflines on the buggies?

Really liking the rebuild hitit

Its a pretty tight fit in the garage, suprised i havent torn it to pieces or caught it on fire yet. But I've never thought about it it may be helping me build them and i dont know it yet hahaha

Damn, that looks bad ass! The original owner/builder was one of my wheeling buddies. Looking forward to seeing the finished product.

Re: 4 seat Landcruiser on Rockwells

Dammit Patrick. Seein your work makes me wanna get outta poverty and have you build something cool like that for me. Sucks bein a broke ass white boy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk