• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 4 Seat Toyota Buggy (Price drop) SOLD

IRONMIKE

O.D.
Well, I hate to do it because I feel like I am selling a family member, butt here we go.

For Sale,

One, 4 seat, Toyota powered, full tube chassis, rock crawler/teraferma assult vehicle. Its got to go to finish my new rig. Please no trades. I am willing to meet at a reasonable distance to exchange. See the list below for all the goodies.

Chassis:
The main frame rails are 2X2X.25 square tubing. The rest is all 1.75 ECW .120 wall round tubing, all the body panels and hood are .125 diamond plate aluminum.
I have the material to make a top. It is rubberized canvas. I just never had the time to get to it.
KY Licensed as a Toyota Pick Up.

Fuel:
2, 8 gal. propane tanks
The buggy comes with 3 tanks.

Drive train:
Engine, New in 2013, 22RE, K+N air filter, Toyota base with Inter-co mixer, L.C. engineering cam and rockers, stock exhaust manifold, Flowmaster copy muffler from Advance Auto, Chevy, One wire 105A alternator, Chevy, TC power steering pump.
Trans, New in 2013 clutch, Toyota (W56) 5 speed, Toyota transfer cases w/Marlin Doubler, T.G. universal drilled flanges, custom drive shafts using all Toyota parts.

Suspension:
Front, Toyota rear springs, flipped backwards, Rancho shocks.
Rear, Ford F250 springs, Rancho socks.
118" Wheel base.

Front axle: (Grouped by who made it)
1985 Toyota housing with Sky Manufacturing stiffener, 4:10 Toyota 3rd, ARB air locker, solid pinion bearing sleeve, independent suspension vented rotors and calipers, steering box, .
Trail Gear, 27 spine alloy inners axles, trunion bearing eliminator kit, hub gears, diff cover, universal drilled flange, 1.5" spacers.
Longfeild, 27 spline Birfield, delron felt kit.
Marlin crawler, all the seals are the super seals.
Sky Manufacturing, high steer arms

Rear axle:
1987 Toyota pick up axle, 4:10 Toyota 3rd welded, stock axles, Chevy rotors and calipers.

Steering: (Grouped by who made it)
Toyota box drilled for assist.
Trail gear, 2" hydro assist steering cylinder.
Sky manufacturing, Steering linkage with FJ40 joints.

Tires:
Interco 39.5 TSLs on Trail ready beadlocks. These have one season left in them. You could grove them to get another.

Interior:
Toyota tilt steering and pedals
Sun gauges, RPM, Oil, Volts, Water.
Corbrea SS front suspension seats.
Geo Tracker rear split bench.
RJS 4 point harnesses in all four seats.
Garage sale CB and found on trail 6ft antenna.
Walmart speakers wired but never finished.

Other Goodies:
Warn 8K winch,
LED tail lights and turn signals,

This buggy needs nothing but a dry place to sit and trail savvy owner. Please see the pics and hit me up with any questions you may have. P.M me and I can text more pics if needed. Can meet at Off road expo also.

Asking $6000 was 7K, open to reasonable offers.

Thanks,

Attachments

• CAM00633[1].jpg
    CAM00633[1].jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 160
  • CAM00635[1].jpg
    CAM00635[1].jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 147
  • CAM00637[1].jpg
    CAM00637[1].jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 129
Re: 4 Seat Toyota Buggy

No, you did not. I missed putting that info in the add. I fixed it. Also, they are 39.5 x 15

Can you confirm the wheel base? Is a 188" correct?

This buggy is badazz. Runs like dog with hot tar on its balls.

Wheeled with this rig many times and it's tough and dependable. Don't remember it ever breaking anything or having any trouble. Always thought it looked flashemifyougotem.

Guessing that is supposed to be 118" wheelbase.

My family has wheeled many times with this buggy.
Well built buggy. Great price for a ready to ride family rig.
Buggy has been all over the place. Harlan. DTOR. Coal Creek. Slade.
Good luck with the sale.

Re: 4 Seat Toyota Buggy (Price drop)

Tuesday bump. Am I out of line with my asking price for this rig. I am getting lots of views, no interested buyers. Please advise? Thanks

Think I wheeled with this rig the first time I went to Area 51 back when I had the Tacoma. Helluva rig for $6k! :****:

Thanks guys for the comments about the buggy. Looking forward to this thing getting a new home. Thursday bump.