• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 4 seat tube chassis

fl-krawler

I am selling my chassis after a friend who was going to buy it backed out. I am asking $3500 for the chassis. It is set up currently for GM GEN III/IV engines and a 700R4 transmission/stak (but any other case will fit b/c the stak is huge). I am also willing to sell it complete, or with various parts, for the right price. If bought complete, the only thing left to finish out on the chassis would be the tin work (floors, dash, body panels), fuel cell and the wiring/plumbing. Here is a link to the build thread with detailed pics.
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/general-4x4-discussion/844421-my-new-buggy-build-thread.html

I will NOT part the buggy out, so don't ask if I will just sell the axles (or shocks or anything other than just the chassis :flipgotcha:). Any part that I don't sell as part of a package deal with this chassis will be reused on my new build. Also the tires/wheels are NOT for sale no matter what. Buggy is located in Zephyrhills, Fl, and I can deliver up to 1000 miles if the buyer pays fuel. No trades unless we are talking for a nicely equipped 4 door Jeep JK