• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

4 seater buggy.

I am looking for a V8 1 ton 4 seater buggy. Not looking for any projects, not looking for any wranglers, or rigs on air shocks, coil springs or leaf springs. Needs to be turn key ready to wheel.

Ideal rig has C/O, bumps and straps, full hydro, LS with Atlas, Treps or SXs. 115"-118" wheelbase ideally. Nicely finished and dead reliable. I don't want something with open floors, booger welds and bird nest wiring with electrical tape.

Shopping in the $35k range with some flexibility. I have my eye on a WOD rig and an M&M rig but I'm in no great hurry and weighing all my options.

I will travel to get it or have it shipped if the seller will work with me setting up a transporter after walk around videos/FaceTime or whatever.

I have agreed to buy 2 different buggies now only for the seller to flake. Please don't reach out to me unless you're truly willing to sell.

Pic for no reason, I was test fitting my buddies rig to see what the max wheelbase I could haul is.
4D56C953-6F6D-427F-8938-7C60A82FDF41.jpeg

@77GreenMachine I have a 4 seat buggy that could be for sale but it's Jeep Grand Cherokee based with air shocks so doesn't fit the rest of the bill of what you are looking for.

However, need more picture of that tow rig!

Thanks for the additional pictures. And those are some nice setups between the Kodiak and the Sundowner.

Thank you sir. We are both very happy with them. We travel together often. I have since upgraded the camper, and am now living in that setup full time to travel and wheel all over the country.

Found your thread over in Irate4x4 about traveling plans over the next couple of months/years. That sounds awesome to say the least!

@alscott has a 3/4 seat M&M chassis as does @GNorton and both have been super pleased with the chassis.

@mpistolpj is a member of this forum as well but hasn't logged on for quite awhile. Assuming there's contact info out there for him, I'm sure he could give you lots of details about a past build. Same for @Woodlee too.

Found your thread over in Irate4x4 about traveling plans over the next couple of months/years. That sounds awesome to say the least!

@alscott has a 3/4 seat M&M chassis as does @GNorton and both have been super pleased with the chassis.

@mpistolpj is a member of this forum as well but hasn't logged on for quite awhile. Assuming there's contact info out there for him, I'm sure he could give you lots of details about a past build. Same for @Woodlee too.
Hes to cheap to buy an M&M :ROFLMAO: :****:

I have found what I was looking for. It should be on a truck and delivered to a friends house for me by the end of this week. Thanks guys.

Sharp looking rig and will be even sharper on the back of the tow rig.

Thanks. I'll probably wraps the panels in blue metallic, kinda like the flame blue F150s. I'd like to have the dash panels redone with smooth aluminum, not a fan of the diamond plate but I might wrap it with a carbon fiber wrap or something for now. If it makes the dash look cheesy it's easy to take off lol.

I am looking for a V8 1 ton 4 seater buggy. Not looking for any projects, not looking for any wranglers, or rigs on air shocks, coil springs or leaf springs. Needs to be turn key ready to wheel.

Ideal rig has C/O, bumps and straps, full hydro, LS with Atlas, Treps or SXs. 115"-118" wheelbase ideally. Nicely finished and dead reliable. I don't want something with open floors, booger welds and bird nest wiring with electrical tape.

Shopping in the $35k range with some flexibility. I have my eye on a WOD rig and an M&M rig but I'm in no great hurry and weighing all my options.

I will travel to get it or have it shipped if the seller will work with me setting up a transporter after walk around videos/FaceTime or whatever.

I have agreed to buy 2 different buggies now only for the seller to flake. Please don't reach out to me unless you're truly willing to sell.

Pic for no reason, I was test fitting my buddies rig to see what the max wheelbase I could haul is.
View attachment 207873

I have the buggy for you Mastmotorsports 416ss ls3 4 seater coil overs (kings ) t400
Stacks transcase (a good one ) 14 bolt front with Rcv Rockwell axles 47 spline

Thanks. I'll probably wraps the panels in blue metallic, kinda like the flame blue F150s. I'd like to have the dash panels redone with smooth aluminum, not a fan of the diamond plate but I might wrap it with a carbon fiber wrap or something for now. If it makes the dash look cheesy it's easy to take off lol.
Sounds like a plan there for easily making it your own rig now.

I have the buggy for you Mastmotorsports 416ss ls3 4 seater coil overs (kings ) t400
Stacks transcase (a good one ) 14 bolt front with Rcv Rockwell axles 47 spline
How did you fit 47sp shafts in a 14 bolt ?