• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 4 wheel steer trail rig. Sold

COALMINER

5.3 hot cam kit, ls1 intake, 203/205 twin stick, 350 turbo, hp ford 60 up front, 14 bolt center with Rockwell outers in rear. wildwood calipers, 44in tsls on h1 wheels. 16in fox air shocks. 2 hydo pumps front has double ended ram, rear is single ram. sway bar in rear, exc......... call or text for more details or questions. 618-841-9451 This is a reliable rig that will take a beating!! Has a little seat in the back my kids rode there. $17,800 obo may entertain trades on sxs. Buggy is located in Eldorado Il (southern Illinois)

t/1381269_312fe2.jpg[/url]

Re: 4 wheel steer trail rig.

Got a link for pics, cant seem to get them uploaded right. If anyone wants more info or pics just text. Thanks

Im trying like hell to get the pics up, be patient my computer and I are having a dispute!!

Deal fell through, still for sale, entertaining sxs trades, or other offers.

fordcontraption01 said:
What and how are you running rear brakes ? Got any pics of the setup?

Curious about this as well. Also more pics if you got um...thxs!

It's a 3/8 plate bolted to the knuckle like a dog bone bracket, I'll get a tire off and post some pics as soon as I can.

COALMINER said:
It's a 3/8 plate bolted to the knuckle like a dog bone bracket, I'll get a tire off and post some pics as soon as I can.
please do me and a buddy was thinking about cutting up my rocks and puttin 14 bolt centers under mine but just can't picture how I can run wheel brakes with my 15" wheels although I know you have 16.5 on yours

what kind of sxs u looking for also u have any pics of the interior will it fit some susp seats