• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 40 Sticky treps only 1 ride 2200$ SOLD

Tallantcorey

Selling a almost brand new set of treps 2300$. One ride on them. Going to a 43 and no longer need them 500$ cheaper than a new set. Will take 3300 for wheels and tires Located in north ga

Re: 40 TREPS

Yes I will ship through fastenal on the buyers dime. Yes they are STICKIES!!!!!! New cost is almost 2700.00$$ One ride Mounted on wheels last week of april and wheeled memorial day weekend.

IDK if all of them are. Im pretty sure if they are stickies they are 17" these are 17's. AMAZING TIRE THATS FOR SURE!!!!!

If you could get me a shipping quote to and its not outrageous I am really interested in taking them off your hands. Tires only.

Here is the address to the Fastenal by my office

2102 S Battleground Rd, La Porte, TX 77571

Tallantcorey said:
IDK if all of them are. Im pretty sure if they are stickies they are 17" these are 17's. AMAZING TIRE THATS FOR SURE!!!!!

Looks for a 3 digit code near the bead on one side. It will be the compound.

whiskeymakin said:
I'm a noob on treps, but are the 40s all 17" rim?

All (3) sizes of the Sticky Trep (37,40,42) are 17 yes. Non Sticky Bias 40, 17 as well. Radial has a 40 for a 17 & 22 according to their website.

mac5005 said:
Looks for a 3 digit code near the bead on one side. It will be the compound.

Mine said "Competition" on them

Also I believe the non sticky have orange letters and the sticky are yellow :dunno:

the_white_shadow said:
And the same color on my 42s.

Dammit. You would think with all the dozens of threads about Maxxis sticky confusion someone that worked there would get on the web and set us all straight :****:

No I know that these are stickies. I was just trying to answer his question!! YES THESE ARE STICKIES

Number is 706-768-8628