• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 40x13.50x17 Maxxis Creepy Crawlers Comp compound SOLD!!

drivermod

I have 6 tires total. All have had the center tread blocks modified to help clear mud. 4 are one pattern and the other two are slightly different. Three of the tires have been vulcanized. One has been three times on the same side. All fixes have been booted on the interior as well. I've ran them all except one of the spares and had no issues. Lots of tread left. $1500. Located in Union, KY. Might be able to deliver them to a major bouncing event if it helps get them closer. Pictured are all six tires and the repair jobs.

Ian (859)384-9182

Attachments

• maxxis 6 tires 2.jpg
    maxxis 6 tires 2.jpg
    526.5 KB · Views: 104
  • maxxis 3 vulcs.jpg
    maxxis 3 vulcs.jpg
    340.6 KB · Views: 84
  • maxxis vulc.jpg
    maxxis vulc.jpg
    448.8 KB · Views: 77
  • maxxis spare vulc.jpg
    maxxis spare vulc.jpg
    303.8 KB · Views: 77
Re:

That is a good deal. Would void my lifetime warranty though.

Kel Lawrence

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
That is a good deal. Would void my lifetime warranty though.

Kel Lawrence

Yeah, I've eyeballed them next to my Jeep but I think my Dana 44's would hate me. ;)

Re: 40x13.50x17 Maxxis Creepy Crawlers Comp compound

Sale pending pickup Saturday.

Interested if deal falls through

Good deal for someone! Just wondering, if you had the vulcanize repair work done yourself? Im here in lexington ky area and have a couple Iroks that need some sidewall work done. So far I'm coming up empty handed on getting them fixed. Thanks.

shelbydirt said:
Good deal for someone! Just wondering, if you had the vulcanize repair work done yourself? Im here in lexington ky area and have a couple Iroks that need some sidewall work done. So far I'm coming up empty handed on getting them fixed. Thanks.
Todd Puckett at Shotgun Fab in Verona KY fixed them. He might be able to help you out. Never hurts to call and ask. (859)567-6188

Tires are SOLD BTW