• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 42" Irocs on recentered Hummer H1 Beadlocks - SOLD-

Re: 42" Irocs on recentered Hummer H1 Beadlocks

Sorry, can't go that low just yet. Maybe if they are up for sale for a while and don't sell I'll consider coming down some on price.

Maybe, but I can't really come down that much in price by taking the wheels out. Keep in mind, these tires are in perfect shape, and they are $541 each new...

I'll wait and see if someone buys them as-is. If not, will consider dismounting them and selling wheels separate.

Can you text me a closer shot of the tires so I can see what lug you cut? I am interested in the tires for 650 if that guy wants to make up the difference for the wheels. I think it would be 175 bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7317807212 probably need that to text me????

Text me pics of the tires. I've got buyer for rims lined up so j need to see better pics of both.

Here is what the tread looks like. It just opens up the lugs a little bit so they clean out much better in mud.

I would now consider selling just the tires for $220 each. That is half what they cost new, and these are still in great shape with no cuts, sidewall rash, etc...

Are these still available? I'm local. I have a new set of bfg km2s never used. 35x12.5x15 if you're interested in working a trade. I may still be interested in cash purchase also but I have no need for the 35s and would like to trade them

Latest posts