• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 42" PitBulls

theomaster

I have a set of 42x15x17 PitBull Rockers. I got these off of a guy on here, I haven't ran them yet, only had them on the rig while I have been rolling it around. I have got to get some cash together to get a winter ride for the family and these are on the chopping block to go. This is a set of 4 and come mounted on 17" Allied Beadlocks. One of the wheels leaks down after about a month of sitting, I can not pinpoint the leak anywhere around the bead or the valve stem or any of the rock rash spots on the tires..I was gonna put inner tubes in all of them and never worry about it again :D. These tires are not perfect but they do have a lot of life left in them and the tread on them is very good. in the pictures you can see some of the rock rash and looks like where either a sharp rock or a fender got into some of the tires. I am asking $2,200 for the set, will entertain reasonable offers seeing as I need to move them but could not come down much seeing as I have what I am asking in them and have not put any miles on them.

UPDATE:
This has turned into a divorce sale and i need these gone..i have an entire (well almost entire) yj i am parting out as well..just need to get pictures of everything and post it. 454 big block, t18 behind it, new STAK monsterbox tcase, cage, corbeau ss seats, kingpin front, 14 bolt rear other goodies. like i said i have got to get pics and make another thread for the other goodies. somebody buy these wheels and tires

Located in KY
Asking $2,200
Name is Owen

Would u separate the wheels and tires. Don't need the wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

do you still have these? Im mainly interested in the wheels for my 39 reds but I understand if you don't want to separate. Have truck will travel. hitit :stir: