• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

43 stickies / KMC Beadlocks

smbroady82

(4) 43sx stickies mounted one KMC enduro Beadlocks (we think BS is around 4.75) , 8x6.5 pattern

maybe 30-40% tread , idk

one has been vulcanized with a cold compound several rides ago, holds air fine , zero issues

located in Glasgow, KY , I can have them in Huntsville, AL or AOP Oct 23rd weekend

price is $2500 for all
Hit up me or Wizzo for these
Thanks

only trades would be:
a large Big Green Egg Nest , a rig someone would hand me beers in or some damn magnetic coozies ....

1C5E02B5-BAE8-4C0E-8001-8A4BAFEAD543.png
7AC37FE9-96B1-4E14-859B-B143A1851A92.png
9ABF38CB-0E8A-456A-A03C-6364C11D358A.png

I got your 2nd coozie if you want to setup some kind of joint custody arrangement...
Okay. Howsabout you get them every other weekend and certain holidays. But since I'll be their primary caregiver, you'll owe me support as well. According to the courts, I think that's how this goes.

Shoot I got a BK coozie and 2 Snap On ones and have have magnets in them. Too bad I can't clear a 43, do like the wheels though.

We can cut some stuff.
Shoot I got a BK coozie and 2 Snap On ones and have have magnets in them. Too bad I can't clear a 43, do like the wheels though.
Well crap, that didn't work right, oh well.

But yeah, with enough liquid encouragement and a sawzall we'll make them fit. I'd be in for a road trip for that. I think Broady needs to cut Marc a deal on them.....wink wink

These are at my shop in Gurley just east of Huntsville, Al if anyone wants to take a look at them. I'm willing to work on the price some.

Latest posts