• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

43 stickies / KMC Beadlocks

some asshat just offered me 1K for all of this....... pretty sweet offer........I think I'm gonna take it .....

Stuffs only worth what someone is willing to pay... jus sayin.

they probably didn't think those sticky mud whompers would ride to good on their stock axle JK, but sure would look cool.

some asshat just offered me 1K for all of this....... pretty sweet offer........I think I'm gonna take it .....

Gotta love offers like that!

My favorite so far was we had a guy offer me half price on the 38' enclosed since he only needed the living quarter half of the trailer. He felt that was a reasonable offer.

Actual quote from one of my previous for sale ads:

"Offer me 1k to be funny if you want. Offer me 1k nicely, that's fine. If you're fudgeing stupid and disrespectful and offer me $1000, just remember some people aren't afraid to beat your ass, regardless of what the cops or your mommy says"

"Offer me 1k to be funny if you want. Offer me 1k nicely, that's fine. If you're fudgeing stupid and disrespectful and offer me $1000, just remember some people aren't afraid to beat your ass, regardless of what the cops or your mommy says"
SO, did you take $1000?

what the **** all

someone's feeling must have got hurt. too many mcfucks of the ****ity ****s in the ****oplis of ****ville

Ha. got em. McFuck

Stuffs only worth what someone is willing to pay... jus sayin.

they probably didn't think those sticky mud whompers would ride to good on their stock axle JK, but sure would look cool.
I agree that stuff is only worth what someone is willing to pay, but bullshit offers like this are just ridiculous

on a bad day, the wheels would bring a grand

I don't even respond man, isnt worth it ..

also the "bottom dollar cash" messages

1. I sure as hell ain't taking a check
2. make an offer if you're serious

Man I made out the check this morning.
I was on the way to pick them up........

Dude, I will tell someone to go kick rocks in a heartbeat if you don't do any negotiating other than "what's your bottom dollar?"...That isn't negotiating, that's just asking for a discount....

I finally sold my wheels. dude on fb messaged me asking where i was located and I told him and didnt hear from him for a like a hour or two asked him if he was serious or a time waster and then we started negotiating. Got a little less than I wanted to out of them but now i'm not tripping over them or have to move them anymore.

I finally sold my wheels. dude on fb messaged me asking where i was located and I told him and didnt hear from him for a like a hour or two asked him if he was serious or a time waster and then we started negotiating. Got a little less than I wanted to out of them but now i'm not tripping over them or have to move them anymore.
yeah I'm with ya, unless I list a price as "firm" I always leave some wiggle room when posting something

but, I'm also not chasing down buyers ... I buy and sell too much stuff to waste my time with that

Latest posts