• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 43 TSL-SX 14.50-17

Kris1107

I have 4 New never mounted 43-14.50-17 TSL SX. Looking to get 2700. Call or Text anytime 615-869-9573 Located in Murfreesboro Tn

Attachments

• SWAMPERS.jpg
    SWAMPERS.jpg
    260.1 KB · Views: 122
  • SWAMPERS (1).jpg
    SWAMPERS (1).jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 108
  • SWAMPERS (2).jpg
    SWAMPERS (2).jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 100
  • SWAMPERS (3).jpg
    SWAMPERS (3).jpg
    248.4 KB · Views: 102
Halcat, where did you get your stickies at? My best price so far is 3020.00 on the stickies, which isn't too bad but I am cheap..... :)

muddinmetal said:
That and interco sells blem stickies for $2200 twice a year.... oh well boys, line up to get your ****in'

While being a douchebag is allowed here, why mess up his for sale thread? :flipoff1:

JohnG said:
While being a douchebag is allowed here, why mess up his for sale thread? :flipoff1:

I prefer the term dickhead, and it seems like every time I say something about the price of an item for sale it sells in the next day or two. :****:

muddinmetal said:
I prefer the term dickhead, and it seems like every time I say something about the price of an item for sale it sells in the next day or two. :****:

muddinmetal, I need you to be a dickhead when I put my IROKS ups for sale, they need to go quick. :dblthumb:

Re: Re: Re: 43 TSL-SX 14.50-17

muddinmetal said:
... dude... go talk smack on my tars that are fo sail....pleaee...thanks

From the empty bottle

Goforth Tires has the best price on stickies. :****:

Re:

Holla at Dave over at Dave's Offroad he hooked me a hella deal on some SX stuckies!!

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

gsell said:
Halcat, where did you get your stickies at? My best price so far is 3020.00 on the stickies, which isn't too bad but I am cheap..... :)
$2800.00 plus tax. Your right on. Goforth tire 10-4

gsell said:
CHEAP? Is this the new Gregg? molaugh

Mark, you know I squeak when I walk.... tight, real tight...... I have a feeling there will be comments on that one...... ;D