• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 44' Pace American Enclosed Trailer

J_Sigmon

I'm putting up my "mobile home". I purchased it about a year ago with intentions of building nice, full living accommodations. I put 6 new tires on it along with all new breaks and wheel bearings on all 3 axles. I stripped the old, dry rotted roof sealant and resealed it with Dicor. I installed luan and vinyl flooring down on the neck area and have the rest of the vinyl and luan to do the lower living area. I bought 2 roof top A/C units, a new corner shower unit, new RV toilet, new 8750KW generator(which i was going to convert to propane, it's still fully assembled and runs on regular gas), new faux granite counter tops and back splash, stainless steel sink, gas stove, gas RV furnace, LED interior lights, more than enough metal studs to build all interior walls, new sealed RV door with window for interior pass through to "garage area", plywood for all interior walls, tinted tempered windows, power electric awning(installed), there's another awning that goes with it, fiber batt insulation, HUGE roll or foil bubble wrap insulation(very expensive), exterior shower, external water fill, roof vents, assorted light switches and locks, large exterior cargo door, 2 propane tanks.

Here's the reason I bought it..It has a large rear door opening...large enough that my Rockwell'd rig on 44's goes in without having to swap tires.

THIS TRAILER IS BIG BUT IT PULLS PERFECT! I pull my 6000# buggy in it and pull it with my 2014 Ram 3500 Dually. I average 8-9MPGs without a wing on the front.

The trailer is 44' Long(8' neck, 36' deck), it has a 9' interior height and 8.5' exterior width. The really nice thing about the added height is over the neck you don't have to be all folded up when you're up there. I'm 5'9" and all I have to do is tilt my head.

IMG_20160918_144045_zpsgwu1hhln.jpg

IMG_20161017_145925_01_zpsmpu0iiis.jpg

IMG_20160918_173209_zps9wq0torr.jpg
(the gantry crane and the crap lights have been removed)

$9000. Pretty Firm, Open to trades, I like stuff.
Located in Hudson, NC. Can assist with delivery. Can text more pics. 828-four4six-six749

Justin

This trailer was at Dixie Run