• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 44 TSL Swampers SOLD!

Jeepnron

I have a set of four 44" Swampers on 15" 8x6.5 Allied steel beadlocks. The tires are in great shape and I would call them 2 = 75% or better and 2 = 60% or better. They have all been "Tennessee cut". One has a small place that was professionally vulcanized but it is not very noticeable and has no problems. The wheels are 2 =15x10 and 2=15x12. They were powdercoated grey back a few years ago and they also have a set of Wide Open Design all aluminum rings. The wheels have a few dings here and there on the inside bead and are not perfect but the front looks great with the rings! I will not seperate! If you are intrested please call Ron at 205-706-2460. Price $1650 complete set.

Attachments

• 065.JPG
    065.JPG
    664.8 KB · Views: 82
  • 064.JPG
    064.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 68
Re: 44 TSL Swampers with 15' beadlocks and Offroad Design rings

They look like Wide Open Design rings! Good luck with the sale!

Re: 44 TSL Swampers with 15' beadlocks and Wide Open Design rings

Yes they are Wide Open Design rings! It was late last night for me when I posted this thread. That is sad considering how much business I have done with Adam over the past few years. :drinkers:
Thanks!

Re: 44 TSL Swampers with 15" Allied beadlocks and Wide Open Design rings

Knocked $100 off! Now $1,750 for a complete set of nice tires and wheels! :fish:

BTT! This is a very nice set of tires and wheels!!

Where are you located?

I live in Pinson, AL 35126. It is about 20 miles north of Birmingham.

Interested in a AR15

BTT for the weekend! :popcorn:

Re: 44 TSL Swampers with 15" Allied beadlocks and Wide Open Design rings NEW PRICE!

This Obama economy must have things tighter than I thought. :****: So in celebration of his hopeful departure loller.gif , I have set a New Price of $1650 complete set. This should be a smoking deal for someone who wants a nice set of 44" Swampers!

Re: 44 TSL Swampers with 15" Allied beadlocks and Wide Open Design rings NEW PRICE!

Ill take these if still avaliable

Sold pending pickup! Thanks to all who were interested.