• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 44 tsl's and 32 bolt beadlocks great shape

H

HotRodpayton

sale or trade tires are sipped and wheels are 15x10 2 tires new, 2 75% No plugs, patches no vulcanize spots, Want a set of 39 Krawlers. Will trade or sale for $2,100

somewhat, want to lower it and get a low center and more stable. I'm like you and I like the pedal and that has been putting me on the lid. I have talked to several people and they love there BFG"s

Would you be interested in a trade on some 42" TSL's on 16x10 Allied 32 bolt Rock-A-Thons tires in good shape and rims are too with a rock rash on the rings...let me know if interested

No thanks man, I guy is really interested in my rig as it is. I think he's going to get it in the next couple weeks and I'm just holding on to what I got now. I'm wishy washy as crap and I think if I sale I might wait a while then get into a buggy

Bradley - man up and buy those damn tires and sell your later.

I fact I bet Joe would buy them - he is looking for some 42"s

Yeah a lot of people like the bfg's, i knew you would come around [buggy v/s jeep] when u gonna haul me some rocks down here??? help a brother out...

I still ain't got an answer from dad. I'll try to talk to him this weekend. I'll trade you a crap load of them for that 6.0L