• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 44" TSL's on 15" Beadlocks 8 on 6.5

Derek12v

I have a set of 4 TSL 18.5/44-15LT mounted on 15x12" steel beadlocks with 36 bolt 3/8" aluminum rock rings. The pattern is 8 on 6.5. The tires have between 18/32 & 20/32 of tread left so ~70%. The tires have been grooved as seen in the pictures and have quite a bit of life left in them. They have rock rash and have a few cuts on the sidewalls. 1 or 2 of the tires will sometimes leak down if it sits for a couple weeks. One tire has a plug in it that does not leak. I usually run them around 4-5 psi and they will not loose any air during a hard weekend of wheeling.

SOLD!!!

Can I get a pic of the worst cut in the sidewall. And you want to come to Mobile or Laurel Ms?

InittowiniT said:
Can I get a pic of the worst cut in the sidewall. And you want to come to Mobile or Laurel Ms?

I'd prefer Laurel, MS if that works for you. The worst cut in the picture measures about 1/2"x1".

Thanks I'll pass glad you sent the pictures , scared I'll ruin that one tire first ride.

InittowiniT said:
Thanks I'll pass glad you sent the pictures , scared I'll ruin that one tire first ride.

No problem. I've been wheeling them for almost 2 years with the sidewalls looking like they do now with no issues. 10+ wheeling trips a year

Yes as of right now they are still available. I have had several people contact me yesterday and today but cash talks.

It appears that no one in my area wants these tires so I will get them on a pallet and ready to ship to your nearest Fastenal store. $1,550 shipped

Latest posts