• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

44 TSLs on 8 inch beadlocks

yourhero

Is anybody running 44 TSLs on 8 inch beadlocks and do you have pros and cons about doing it?

nightcrawler4x4 said:
We're running 44"rockers on h1s without any problems. I think they're 8 3/4. If any thing it'll suck the tire in making it narrower and taller.

And a 44 rocker is a WIDE tire :****:

fordcontraption01 said:
Go with the tens :****:

I agree with this as an 8" wheel will draw the sidewall in too much and can balloon out the tire and blow off the bead.

18.5" tire--- 8" wheel--- 5.25" hanging over each side of the bead inside and outside= too much sidewall flex IMO :dunno:

when I first got 44s I had a 10 inch wheel and even with five and six pounds of pressure most of the weight was on the center two ribs of the tire. I went with a 12 inch wide wheel and now the tiresit more even and flat so you have more surface area of the tire on the ground to make more contact

bigs10blazer said:
when I first got 44s I had a 10 inch wheel and even with five and six pounds of pressure most of the weight was on the center two ribs of the tire. I went with a 12 inch wide wheel and now the tiresit more even and flat so you have more surface area of the tire on the ground to make more contact
true also but he said he had access to 8 or 10s so that being said go with the wider ones :dblthumb:

true also but he said he had access to 8 or 10s so that being said go with the wider ones Double Thumbs

correct,, 10 is better that a skinny 8