• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 46" Mickey Thompson Baja tires

Sport454

These are some I took in on trade. The previous owner started cutting them but never finished. They are on 16.5 wheels that appear to be 14 wide and have Rockwell 2.5 ton pattern center in them.

2000.00 obo

Trades welcome Cucv axles big block Chevy performance stuff or anything 4x4 oriented. Hit me up all I can do is decline or accept.

Thanks

yzaqesad.jpg

5u5yvy8a.jpg

se6aha5e.jpg

Pine bluff, Arkansas area

Damn guess I need to post my 39.5 boggers up for sale so I can buy these. Switching over to rocks and need these.

Well we could probably do something. Mines just tires because they're on some custom made beadlocks with slipnslide cut into them so I'm gonna hold on to. How much are you thinking? Plus we'd both have shipping since I'm in Ohio and you're in Arkansas.

Hate to mess with shipping but I will give it a week if no one bites we can work on a deal. Just tires would be fine

Wellsville. 43968. It's in northeast Ohio. For distance reference I'm 45 minutes from Pittsburgh,Pa. I'm an hour from Youngstown. I'm 1-1/2 hours from Akron, I'm almost 2 hours from Cleveland.

Estimated tread amount? Are the wheels just recentered? How about better pics of tread and rims to 330-383-6169 please and thank you.

1500 on tires. Wheels are gone.

4ezazuze.jpg

This is the one with the least amount of tread and a spot where no grooving was done.

Latest posts