• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

4link/3link suspension

Just bought an 89 samuria, Its is 3link in front and 4link in back.. With 35superswampers.. It is to

• Sway bars

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Tire presure

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thats a horribly vague question. Do you have pics of said suspension and steering

Defianetly tire pressure though :flipoff1:

Re: Re: 4link/3link suspension

Tread take over:::::,... Question though. My three link jumps in sticks situations.. why, is it due to pour link placement.??, here are a few pics
dysa6y9e.jpg
u8y3epad.jpg

FROM THE EMPTY BOTTLE!

drich394 said:
Tread take over:::::,... Question though. My three link jumps in sticks situations.. why, is it due to pour link placement.??, here are a few pics
dysa6y9e.jpg
u8y3epad.jpg

FROM THE EMPTY BOTTLE!

Take a pic straight from the side. It looks like you don't have much separation at the frame side mounts between the upper and lower links. That makes it act like a radius arm (too much anti squat, makes it hop)

Here u go, best I got on my phone
y9atepyv.jpg

FROM THE EMPTY BOTTLE!

drich394 said:
Here u go, best I got on my phone
y9atepyv.jpg

FROM THE EMPTY BOTTLE!
I'm gonna have to agree with TBItoy it looks like you're needing more separation on the frame end. I'm not sure where I got what I always go by and if its even right but it was a good rule of thumb to have 6" of separation or so on the frame and 8" or so on the axle. That's what I went with on mine and it doesn't hop any.