• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 4Runner Crawler Partout

Rusty Nuts

I've got a bunch of odd and end parts left from parting out my 4Runner. I'm going to list everything best I can so bare with me if you have any questions or need more pictures of anything just ask. I'm having some cell phone issues right now so the number I'm listing is my wife's so it might take me a few to get back to you. Everything is located in Scottsboro AL 256-599-5615

$350 1987 SAS 4Runner body with title the seats, whole wiring harness and computer are still there

$175 4" Superlift leaf springs front and rears they are nice and soft and flex good

$55 Dave's Offroad front shock hoops and rear shock bar

$40 front and rear u bolt flip kit for Toyota

$25 22re MAF

$40 each Toyota steering box 1 left

$130 40" LED Bar

$25 1" driveshaft spacers

$50 84-88 doors in good shape with glass

$20 Toyota core support

$250 Trail Gear winch bumper in good condition

Wish you weren't so far away may have to plan a weekend road trip from middle ga

Sorry for the late reply guys but I'm still having cell issues and I don't have Internet at home. The fastest way to get ahold of me is to call or text me on my wife's cell 256-599-5615

I will call you tomorrow about the steering box.

I'm asking $300 on the bumper it's in great condition.

I still have the chassis it's still as described.

I'm assuming the springs are for the early model Toyota with a straight axle. Im pretty sure they are stock length just 4" lift springs.

Sorry I just seen your post I think I have a couple of Toyota clusters that might work for u. Just call or text me and I'll try and find them.