• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

4th of July weekend?

I don't recall camping or wheeling with you at naches. First year I was there was on the Manastash ridge side, second year was at the camp grounds in little naches, then last year was along the river of little naches side. I heard you can drive tow rigs up a road and camp really close to the rocks.

I don't recall camping or wheeling with you at naches. First year I was there was on the Manastash ridge side, second year was at the camp grounds in little naches, then last year was along the river of little naches side. I heard you can drive tow rigs up a road and camp really close to the rocks.
Go up rock creek rd. Camp is at mile marker 11. Its about a 20 minute drive to the rocks from there.

This is FS 31 on the way up to Quartz Mountain on 6/22. We turned around here, it got worse up a little farther.

Attachments

• 351.jpg
    351.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 238
So Who's all going to show up for the week/weekend??? and when??? We will be at 11 mile camp...Bring beer and be ready for some wheeling fun!!!!!:awesomework::cheer::corn:

I'll be at 11 mile mid day Friday through Sunday morning. Just gotta fix my broke upper link and skid plate mount from groundhog. Should have 3 other rigs with me.