• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

4th of July?

:cheer: :cheer: One more work day!!!!! and we're off!!!!!!me and mark m. are leaving at about 8:30am wends. from everett and meeting stuart pitstick at the safeway in enumclaw at 10:00....:cheer: :cheer: :beer: :beer:

We are going up past the fish ladder for this weekend for camping and try again to get to the 330, last time RubyDoo got stuck in 5 foot snow drifts. But last weekend on RimRock we were going over 6+ foot snow drifts up about 5500-6000 feet.

:cheer: About 5 more hours and me and mark m. are leaving!!!!! see you guys up there,,,Oh we'll be meeting stuart pitstick at the safeway at about 10:00am in enumclaw!!!:beer:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: just getting ready to leave for the rocks!!!!! if your coming up give us a shout (channel 4) me and mark m. will be at the rocks in the afternoon!!!!! see ya there!!!!!!!!:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :beer: :cool: :corn:

well it looks like I'm out -- it'd be neat to drive on up but my rig needs too much work after last weekend.

Is the campsite accessible by car? perhaps it'd be a fun thing to drive up to friday/sat.

well it looks like I'm out -- it'd be neat to drive on up but my rig needs too much work after last weekend.

Is the campsite accessible by car? perhaps it'd be a fun thing to drive up to friday/sat.

Yeah you can get there in a car. Take hwy 410 and then 11 miles up rock creek road, 2 rights then a (pretty obvious) left. And its looking like I will probably have an empty seat in my jeep. :;

24 hours and counting till I head out :cheer: :cheer:
(mabey even sooner if I can fly through work tomorrow and pass inspection:cool: )

Is anybody tent camping?
I'd like to come up and meet ya'll.
Hell, I'm only 30 minutes away.
Naches Heights area.
Anyone gonna do some snow runs?

Last edited:
so I think I'm in -- we can't camp since our camping gear isn't with us here ... but it should be a fun day! We'll leave fairly early tomorrow to get up there.

Is anybody tent camping?
I'd like to come up and meet ya'll.
Hell, I'm only 30 minutes away.
Naches Heights area.
Anyone gonna do some snow runs?

I will be in a tent. If you do be prepared for cold nights. I made the mistake before of thinking summer should be warm. Wrong. Below freezing at night in July/August.:eeek:

And with that I'm out, its time to go wheeling!:cheer:

Pat, got your message -- and left you one as well.

so I should edit my previous posts but I'm out. My GF doesn't like the idea of us not being able to ride together (I doubt anyone has two seats free)

tis okay, I have to get my truck fixed, roommate situation figured out, room painted, and probably celebrate the 4th a little =P

You guys have a good time ... hopefully in a few weeks we can do something!

I will be in a tent. If you do be prepared for cold nights. I made the mistake before of thinking summer should be warm. Wrong. Below freezing at night in July/August.:eeek:

And with that I'm out, its time to go wheeling!:cheer:

I do kindly thank you Pat for the heads up!
I was thinkin it would be warm too so I'll just "blankey" up and sleep closer to the woman!:kiss:
Gonna leave round noon should be there by 1:00
Lookin forward to meetin ya'll!:beer:

Latest posts