• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired **4Wheel Steer Buggy,Turbo'd V6,Tons,Atlas,Treps**(SOLD)

Re: **Turbo'd V6, Atlas, Stickies, 4 Wheel Steer Single seat buggy**(Sale or Trades)

Thanks man I appreciate that. I love my buggy but my kids have gotten where they like be to ride and tears them up they never get to ride with dad. Just time for at least another 2 seat buggy.

Re: **Turbo'd V6, Atlas, Stickies, 4 Wheel Steer Single seat buggy**(Sale or Trades)

I understand that completely !

kmcminn said:
Two kids is about all that will fit in your buggy.
No kidding! I feel like jolly green giant in it!

Had a few good trade offers. Got my eye on a 2 Seater buggy.... Lets see some CASH. Its ready to load on a trailer and ride today!

Man I know a guy with a Toyota that I bet would trade ya! ;)

yeah i hear ya. Ive had some really good trade offers just not anything that really catches my eye. I love my single seater and won't hurt my feelings to keep it But would like to get into a nice 2 seater buggy or a sammi/yota style buggy and cash.

Still looking for more seats or cash

I've been riding several times but haven't ridden with Mo in several months so no videos. I think he is the only person that has videos of me and my buggy

Re:

I'm looking for a new video/photo guy....since crawling is boring Cole and Matt don't shoot.. :dunno:
I'll find some vids

Re:

Most recent I have.
Zayne in The Crevace at Hale Mountain: http://youtu.be/kp_7-qFqzNo

Top. 100% Ready to load on a trailer and ride.

had a great weekend of riding last weekend. I'm still looking for a buggy with more seats.

Need more seats where at least my lil boy can ride with me. I have my eye on another buggy but will consider all trades up or down

Will consider trading my Willy's Rat Rod with my Buggy towards a nice Buggy.

Another good weekend of riding. Still looking for more seats

Would you be interested in partial trade on a 2013 Rzr 900?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 568

Latest posts