• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 4wheel steer rockwell buggy !! (Ready to go !!) highest bidder takes it in 48 hr

tjsmarine

4wheel steer rockwell buggy ( ready to go !! ) highest bidder takes it in 48hrs !! I posted this buggy a couple of months ago to see additional pics .. It's a 565big block , dart block , Canfield heads , fast fuel injection , 400 turbo trans , 205 transfer case , billstein coil overs , & 1 3/4 heims throughout !! PSC steering front & rear with dual pumps .. U can also see this buggy on YouTube !! Need cash for new build !! be realistic !! I have over $50 k in buggy !!! Located in Somerset , ky .call or text 606-706-1288 .. Thanks for looking !!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    448.8 KB · Views: 108
May take partial trades !! Text me with pics of what u got !! But got to have cash$$ also ..

I'm sure you do but do you really expect to get a decent offer when you make a post saying best offer in 48hrs gets it with no reserve. That's just asking for Bullshit lowball offers. Please tell me this is a joke

You are either in desparate need of money and are ok taking a massive loss to get money quick in which case you can't get mad at any offers or put a reserve on it and wait for someone who actually has the right amount of cash and desire to pay that much and then sell it.

Not desperate at all for $$$ !!! Just don't want to finance another buggy completely out of pocket !!

I was just asking people to give a fair & honest offer !! I did not say I was gonna give it away !! The ones that offered ridicolous amounts obviously don't have any idea what they were making fun of !!! That's what's wrong in this day of time ( some people just want to be a smart ass & have nothing better to do with there time )

Dang TJ....I was just messing with ya on the dollar offer!! :****: ;D
Blame it on me for getting it started..... :dblthumb:
Somebody make him a reasonable offer and get the ball rolling. TJs a pretty cool guy, just giving him a hard time.

Now get your bloomers out of a wad!!!! :flipgotcha: :popcorn: