• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

4WP Customer Appreciation Straddeline ORV

Anyone up by woodinville going that i could ride with? My POS isnt currently in a wheelable state, but sounds like this would be a great time!

Do I have to register or anything or can I just show up and wheel for a bit?

I know it mentions pre registering on the flyer, but we are just showing up. At the region 2 meeting they said everything was free and they wanted max turn out. Just bring it.

I know it mentions pre registering on the flyer, but we are just showing up. At the region 2 meeting they said everything was free and they wanted max turn out. Just bring it.

Roger that. Thanks.

Another question, do I need a helmet?

I was there today and was severely disappointed. no REAL trails and the place seemed small. maybe my hopes were to high.

I railed my car on the short course they had setup.Did really well for a a "car" LOL
If those damn jeeps that werecrawling DOWN the hill at the end of the course before the obstacles I would have ahad a killer time for my run.

I am stoked about making it out a couple of times this summer to see how well she can do in the stock class of "Best in the West".
She was doing good until the very end when I bogged a skosch.Need to work that out somehow........

Cheers

I had a good time. Talking with Beau he has good plans for the area. Hell we were able to find a nice sloppy hill and had to pull cable:cool:

Couple of pics
V__9C6A.jpg

V__B140.jpg

WP_000010.jpg

WP_000008.jpg

Please keep your hands inside the carriage at all times while the ride is in motion :redneck: And get yer cage done too :awesomework: So did you both make it across the rocks and logs "unasisted" :eeek:

Please keep your hands inside the carriage at all times while the ride is in motion :redneck: And get yer cage done too :awesomework: So did you both make it across the rocks and logs "unasisted" :eeek:

Not Jacob:haha: Samurai was kinda an anchor......emphasis on the word kinda. It was like the scene from Jurassic park where the Mercedes tries to pull the motorhome over the cliff:D