• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 4ws Sammy buggy

hinton

1.6L tracker motor w/ got propane kit. Motor does not smoke, leak or burn oil.
comes with 2 propane tanks
5 speed manual tranny
6.5:1 transfercase with ZOR craddle
gm altenator
psc pump
blue top optima

Front axle:
toyota front axle
5.29 gears,spool
longfeild 30 spline axles
arp steering studs
arp drive flange studs
longfield drive flanges
trail gear high steer arms
full hdy. steering,psc pump and resevoir
3 link
14" Fox coilovers w/res
professionally built 1310 driveshaft

Rear axle:
custom built toyota rear steer axle
longfield 30 spline shafts
full spool
5.29 gears
6 shooter knuckles
arp steering studs
longfield drive flanges
electric over hydraulic steering pump
aluminum drag link with steel outer sleeve
1 linked with 14" Fox coilovers w/res
professionally built 1310 driveshaft

Wheels/tires:
38.5 tsl sx on allied beadlocks

105" wheelbase

Warn front winch synthetic rope, doubles as a suck down winch

Warn rear suckdown winch

Corbeau seats with 3" harness

Cd player w/mp3 input

CB radio(needs new antenna)
$9000.00 obo my number is 731-607-1286
I traded for this rode it a few times and I just don't need it. I already have a buggy, rzr and built cherokee. It's just to many things to keep up.
located in savannah,tn

image.jpg

image-2.jpg

image-1.jpg

image-3.jpg

cool little rig!! What size are the wheels and tires(15"/17")? As much as this thing gets around is there anything wrong with it? Seems like such a cool little rig but NO ONE has keep it for long. Does it struggle on the trail or something?

Re: Re: Re: 4ws Sammy buggy

Blase said:
cool little rig!! What size are the wheels and tires(15"/17")? As much as this thing gets around is there anything wrong with it? Seems like such a cool little rig but NO ONE has keep it for long. Does it struggle on the trail or something?

I rode with a guy that owned it last year, seemed like a pretty solid rig, decent fab work,etc. The only issue he had with it was the rear steer migrating to one side as you drive. I think the electric over hydro unit either doesn't have check valves or has a faulty check valve.

Of course it's a Sammy, so it doesn't have much power.

ive owned it, wheels great! And yes the rear steer does wanna walk. Only problem I ever had was a knuckle but that's cmmon on yotas. I wld buy it back if i didnt have so much junk! Good little rig

When I had it it had 37" bfgs and would go where ever i pointed it. as mentioned the rear wonders a little so most of the time I used a short bar to lock it straight and never used the rear steer. Only reason i got rid of it was to go with the rzr riding. Nothing major was wrong with it to make me want to sell it. just didnt have time to ride it and a rzr. The guy i traded it to seemed like the type to not keep nothing to long anyways. he traded me a 3 month old rzr so im sure he just moved on the next cool toy. If I had the money to buy it again I wouldnt be afraid to. GLWS

I had a rig on here for sale and the guy that did own it offered me a trade and we made the deal. Only reason I traded for it was to drive something with rear steer. I have so many other toys( still have the wicked yj buggy, a 900xp which I ride the most, just bought a motorcycle) it's just to many toys to keep up with. The rig does good I had to fix a couple little issues with it and on the road the rear does wander around but on the trail it is fine.