• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 5.3 Vortec Complete

cprimm08

Came out of 04 Silverado 1500 4x4. Complete with custom cut standalone harness and computer. it is missing ac compressor. I have not started it but it is currently bolted in my buggy. Location is Columbia, TN. 931-993-4085 just decided to go another route with motor. Can text pics if needed
Thanks thumb.gif

Need anything in trade or partial trade?
Who cut the harness and flashed the computer?

A buddy of mine cut the harness, he is pretty good at doing them. the computer has not been flashed yet. i have the receipts from where i purchased the motor and computer. No really interested in trades need cash for new motor. Let me know if u have anymore ??? Thanks

yes it is drive by wire. I have the pedal assembly and the throttle control module (TAC) that goes with the motor also

Thanks thumb.gif

cant remember the miles. Ill have to look at the receipt but will find it for you

Will trade for a nice set of 15x10 32 bolt beadlocks with 8x6.5 bolt pattern and lil boot. Thanks

guffey24 do you have a cell number i can send u some pics on it would be alot easier on me

cprimm08 said:
Will trade for a nice set of 15x10 32 bolt beadlocks with 8x6.5 bolt pattern and lil boot. Thanks

I have 4 brand new in the box/never mounted Allied Rockathon Soft 8s in 17x9 with 8 on 6.5 pattern. I know they aren't 15s, but let me know if you are interested. Email is [email protected] if you are interested.

Hopefully i have replied to everyone who wanted pics. Please tell me if you are interested in pics and i can text them to you
Thanks

Latest posts