• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 5 42 TSL on Bead Locks

RKEY said:
sometime in november
That's good can't wait to see it let me know if I can help in any way or if you want to try these 42s I will hold on to them and let you run them to see how you like a 42

johnnyrude said:
That's good can't wait to see it let me know if I can help in any way or if you want to try these 42s I will hold on to them and let you run them to see how you like a 42
thanks eddie i guess im going to stick with the 43 for now.

Someone needs these tires and wheels I will listen to a cash offer and also if you need them shiped I do have a forklift and a loading dock be more than happy to put on a pallet and load them on a truck
Thank You
Eddie

RKEY said:
thanks eddie i guess im going to stick with the 43 for now.
you and eddie cant hide all that money! yalls sum :afro: rich dooodes. well we cant forget about blair also. :flipoff1:

smurfy90 said:
you and eddie cant hide all that money! yalls sum :afro: rich dooodes. well we cant forget about blair also. :flipoff1:
Funny if I had your money I would burn mine just for the fun of it :****:

johnnyrude said:
Funny if I had your money I would burn mine just for the fun of it :****:
Im glad i have you fooled! :****:. Bump fer a super good dooode.

smurfy90 said:
Im glad i have you fooled! :****:. Bump fer a super good dooode.
You ant got me fooled everybody know you the man with the money almost as much as Chris S. I think you two are neck and neck I went to the bank the other day to borrow so money and they told me to come and see one of yall that you held 49% onwer ship and Chris had the other 51% so which one do I talk to you or him

johnnyrude said:
You ant got me fooled everybody know you the man with the money almost as much as Chris S. I think you two are neck and neck I went to the bank the other day to borrow so money and they told me to come and see one of yall that you held 49% onwer ship and Chris had the other 51% so which one do I talk to you or him
You must have went to the co-op... :driving:

scoggins511 said:
I got a set 38/15/15 with 90% tred on a set of 18 bolt beadlocks wheels ill trade ya
Not really lookin for trades on a smaller tire have a guy that says he will be here fri 9/21/12 to pick them up if he dont I will post back but if some one show up with money first I will sell make offer if you are interested
Thank You
Eddie

The guy did not show up on fri. still have tires and wheels may take a set of 17" beadlocks in on trade just bought a set of new TSL stickies and these need a new home

85buggy said:
i want the tires. not the wheels will call you am on 9-25-12-

And I'll take the wheels if we can work out the price. I PM'd you last Friday with my offer.

Latest posts