• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 5 BF Goodrich km2's 37x12.50x17--- NY

Watkinstj

1 is new spare and never been on the ground. The other 4 are all 15-16/32 tread depth. The new one measures 20/32. All tire wear is pretty equal amount the 4 and flat across the tread. Edges worn slightly more but as you can see in the pics they are pretty good. None have plugs or patches and they hold air fine. There are a few cuts in the side walls but nothing to the cords or of concern. I am selling to go to 40's. Pm or text 51eight852three601. Asking $1200 OBO. Located Albany NY. I Can ship or meet within reason. Buyer pays shipping.

Damn why these gotta be in ny? Need them but shipping would Kill it coming to Bama. Glws

I'll strap them to a pallet and fastenal probably cost $150 or so to get them to you.
SHELBS44 said:
Damn why these gotta be in ny? Need them but shipping would Kill it coming to Bama. Glws

I had (4) 40s shipped from NY down to Bama, it was in the $180 ballpark iirc.

You can call Fastenal and give them dimensions and approximate weight and they'll give you a quote.

Do you this have these? I have a set of 40 13.50 17 nitto trail grapplers 90 plus percent tread I might be interested in trading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk