• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 6.0 LQ4 and 4L80E

Jackstand Jimmy

Iv'e had both of these for a little while and it doesn't look like I'm going to be using these any time soon.

-2003 Chevy 6.0 LQ4 complete as pulled. Complete intake to oil plan, Drivers side exh. manifold has been removed but it is there. Otherwise just as pulled. I was told this was a 60,000 mile motor but I didn't pull it or have it pulled myself. It was originally pulled about 6 years ago for a project but still hasn't been installed in anything. Drive by wire motor. Includes the pcm reflashed by Jims and Jims Harness with pedal. $2200

-Rebuilt 1999-2003 4l80E transmission with 4wd output shaft. Iv'e got a winters/Art Carr shifter I'll throw in if you want it. The pics make it look greasy, its just shop dust from sitting in a buddys shop. $1000

I'll take $3000 for the combo. Both are located in Madison MS just Norh of Jackson, MS zip code 39110. You can txt/call me at 601-720-4015 if you need to, Iv'e got more pics if they'll help.

Attachments

• IMG_0199M.JPG
    IMG_0199M.JPG
    416.3 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_0200M.JPG
    IMG_0200M.JPG
    414.3 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_0203M.JPG
    IMG_0203M.JPG
    416.7 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0211M.JPG
    IMG_0211M.JPG
    591.7 KB · Views: 131
Yes, Jim's harness with the pedal, and reflashed computer...And I guess its worth noting that all the sensors etc are still on the motor

I might want the tranny if you still have it. I'm in the Jackson area too. Let me know. Thanks.

xjpaddler said:
bump, still interested in this if you still have it.

This is White Rhino Fab's (Chris) I sent him a message on FB. He seems to check it more often.

Yep...thought maybe I had it sold on pirate but no deal. Yall post up or pm me or txt or call or whatever if your interested. This isn't Chris btw.

Thanks,

Jackstand Jimmy said:
Yep...thought maybe I had it sold on pirate but no deal. Yall post up or pm me or txt or call or whatever if your interested. This isn't Chris btw.

Thanks,

pm sent

Jackstand Jimmy said:

Thanks,

Sorry, just know where I saw it last. :) And couldn't remember Chris user name.