• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

6.0 one ton buggy (WITH HEAT)

Yota crawl

full tube chassis with sammy tub integrated. 6.0 LQ4, TH400 built by Hughes Performance with 1800 rpm stall (believe it was a 2200 just very loose and according to tack get on the converter around 1800) and sidewinder shifter. Dana 60 king pin front with spool, RCV shafts, and 4:56 gears, Fat trucker girl heavy duty slugs. (just put new bearings and seal through out along with Reid racing king pin bushings). rear is a corporate 14 bolt with disc brake conversion, spool, and 4:56 gears. artec trusses front and rear. Full PSC steering with double ended PSC ram. Wilwood master cylinders for brakes. NP205 transfer case with twin stick cable shifters. 17" Raceline wheels and 43" stickys. 16" fox remote reservoir coil overs. Fox air bumps in the front. High angle drive line front drive shaft and busted knuckle rear drive shaft. has tube doors on it in the pictures but also has the sammy full doors with good glass and a bimini top. best way to reach me is text (931) 315-0036 anytime. Asking $18000 with the Racelines and Stickys or will go lower with H1's and 42's. only trade I'm interested in is for a RZR.

Attachments

• buggy 2 (1).jpeg
    buggy 2 (1).jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 662
  • buggy 2 (2).jpeg
    buggy 2 (2).jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 628
Np 205 is what it says. Might have added that after the fact

I dig it man, really cool little sammi. I wish I had something to offer you in a trade. Good luck with your sale.

Well my wife likes it!!! She told me to sell my bass boat and get this for her:****:

Good Luck With The Sale

Latest posts